Thursday, March 3, 2011

"THE PRINCE OF NEWPORT"

Today, I'm going to spend some time working on my own novel, "The Prince of Newport."

It's about a con man who comes to Newport Beach, CA, to seek his fortune. He cons a series of sexy women and wealthy men. Tries to take over a family business worth millions. Seduces a woman who owns a dating service. Gets engaged to the daughter of the rich family. One of the women threatens to rat him out, and he kills her.

Will he get caught?

I don't know. That's what I have to find out. More later. Film at eleven.

I have about 10 writing projects that are current. One is about a former hooker who is trying to live down her past. Another is about a racist Minuteman who falls in love with a Mexican woman, in spite of himself. One is a memoir called "Women."  

Anyway, back to work. I'll let you know how it goes.

-- Roger


© Copyright 2011, Roger R. Angle

(Links:)

No comments: